Find Glass Cabinet on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

  • Double Door Half Height Steel Glass Cabinet

    www.yudufurniture.com/swing-door-cupboard/55840576.html

    The steel filing cabinet is made of high quality cold rolled steel sheet and are fitted with strong reinforcements. The office storage cabinet have one compartment with one adjustable shelves. Handles,dimensions,colors of swing door cabinet are optional. strong load-bearing ability to support 30 kg per shelf of filing cabinet, This kd filing cabinet have 3 shelves where you can store your belongings. Product Name:Double door half height steel glass cabinet Size:H1

    Steel Cupboard      Mobile Pedestal      Steel Locker     

  • Door Hardware Interior Sliding Glass Cabinet Door

    www.zjjhk.com/sliding-door/29974051.html

    The Metal Bathroom Door Hardware Interior Sliding Glass Cabinet Door Is Very Good. PRODUCT OVERVIEW    Door and Mirror has for years built the strongest and most durable mirror doors on the market. We are proud to announce the release of our newest product. Our framed sliding door is setting a new standard for the market. Typically, a framed door will chatter when closing and should not be slammed for fear of breaking. By re-engineered the frame to allow us to insert a rubber gasket between the mirror and the frame we have created a d

    Interior Door      Wooden Door      Door Skin     

  • Sliding Glass Cabinet Door Locks For Glass Door

    www.cnjyhardware.com/glass-door-lock/53285282.html

    Sliding Glass Cabinet Door Locks For Glass Door Our purpose is to satisfy any customers with our honest and reliable sale and after-sale service.Our comapny JiangYi Industrial Co.,Ltd  is a professional manufacturer in all kinds of glass hardware,such as Sliding Glass Cabinet Door Locks,Door Locks Uk,Lock Glass Door ,shower hinges,clamps,patch fitting,floor spring etc.We can design and produce as customer require,glad to contact us for more information.  RODUCT INFORMATION: Material: Z

    Glass Hinges      Glass Clamps      Floor Springs     

  • 2013 Latest Corner Cabinet Bathroom High Gloss Corner Cabinet Bathroom G800

    Specifications 2013 Latest corner cabinet bathroom High Gloss corner cabinet bathroom     2013 Latest corner cabinet bathroom High Gloss corner cabinet bathroom     1.Model corner cabinet bathroom FM-G800 CC  2.Size  corner cabinet bathroom various  3.corner cabinet bathroom  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or M

  • Cabinet Design Glass Bowl

    Specifications Glass Bowl New cabinet design Glass Bowl 1.Glass Bowl 2.Small MOQ         2013 Glass Bowl         1.Model Glass Bowl FM-MF1310  2.Size cabinet design various  3. Glass Bowl    A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM Glass Bowl Available  5. Glass Bowl A

  • Hot Bathroom Portable Bath Tub Spa

            Hot Bathroom portable bath tub spa       1.Model portable bath tub spa FM-MF1310  2.Size portable bath tub spa various  3.portable bath tub spa    A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM portable bath tub spa Available  5.portable bath tub spa Advantage  1. practical, modern & stylish  2.waterproof, moisture-proof  3. Low flamm

  • 2013 Corner Glass Bathroom Vanity Indoor Furniture

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6012. Size: 600*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Bathroom Vanity Glass Cabinet Indoor Furniture

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6004. Size: 600*580mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Bathroom Vanity/glass Cabinet Outdoor Glass Furniture

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,outdoor glass furniture,clear vanity Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity, outdoor glass furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6002. Size: 1200*560mm3). Mirror: 1000*500mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Bathroom Vanity Glass Cabinet With Stainless Steel Bracket Outdoor Glass Vanity

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,outdoor glass vanity Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity, outdoor glass vanity   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6001. Size: 1000*560mm3). Mirror: 800*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Wood Bathroom Vanity Glass Cabinet

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB805. Size: 1000*560mm3). Mirror: 800*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass And Wood Bathroom Vanity Glass Vanity

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB804. Size: 800*560mm3). Mirror: 800*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • Wood Shelf Glass Bathroom Vanity Stainless Steel Bracket Glass Vanity

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB800. Size: 1000*560mm3). Mirror: 900*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ...

  • Glass Vanity New Modern Green Glass Vanity

      glass vanity new modern green glass vanity     Packaging & Shipping               Company Information     Product Description       Advantage of our products (1)High quality with competitive price (2)Modern design (3)Eco-friendly paint (4)More styles available (5)Prompt delivery (6)Dampproof,Customization (7)Water proof,green material:Laminated solid wood(Plywood)(8)Formaldehyde free(9)Soft hardware     Our Services   FAME  Bathroom Cabinet Quality Control  and Customer Service    Quality Protect 3 times quality checking. Our QC guys will check  bathroom cabient quality after polish,this is first check.After painting QC men will check the bathroom cabient quality again,then move them out of  painting room After assembled we will check the quality last time,and make a mark. Painting Room Our bathroom cabient painting room is leandust &roast wo

  • Bathroom Glass Basin

    Specifications glass basin,bathroom glass basin,templed glass basin glass basin,bathroom glass basin,templed glass basin Model: FM-3003 Size: 800*520mmMirror size: 600* 800mm Merial: 12mm tempered glass basin, 15mm glass table, stainless steel bracket.5mm silver mirror.

  • Standing Glass Bathroom Furniture

    Specifications glass basin,glass wash basin,glass bowl basin glass basin,glass wash basin,glass bowl basin Model: FM-6606Size: 600*460*800mmMirror size: 600* 800mmMerial: 12mm tempered glass basin, 15mm glass table, stainless steel bracket.5mm silver mirror.

  • Toilet Glass Bathroom Cabinet

    Specifications Bathroom Cabinet / Bathroom furniture/bathroom vanity Material:high-grade mdf board, ceramic basin, silver mirror, knob, soft glass basin, glass bowl basin, glass wash basin Bathroom Cabinet / Bathroom furniture/bathroom vanityMaterial:high-grade mdf  board, ceramic basin, silver mirror, knob, soft-hinge, soft-closing drawer slider., anti-crack All color are available, we can also produce according to your designated styles so long as the quantity is substantial . we can assure you of the high quality as well as punctuate shipment. Finishing: Fine polished Size: According to clients' requirements Style: Welcome customers' designs Processing: Hand carved Inner packing: Plastic film and foam. Outer packing: Export packing /Wooden crate Delivery Time: 20-30days since your confirming ordering. Origin: China Productivity: 10 container / month Unit Price/Payment: ByT/T,L/

  • Glass Bathroom Furniture

    Specifications 1.Glass countertop 2.Blue color(other color are OK) 3.With mirror and shelf glass basin templed glass basin colored glass basin Glass Cabinet FM-7726 We are specialized in producing glass cabinets, glass furniture, bathroom cabinet, bathroom vanity, modern glass cabinet, glass cabinet, bathroom furniture, glass basin, glass cabinet with high quality and best price. Glass basin Size: 1000*300mmMirror size: 600* 800mmMerial: 12mm tempered glass basin, 15mm glass table, stainless steel bracket. Zinc pop-up, 5mm silver mirror. Any sizes and colors can be customized.Please contact us at any time for more details.

  • Glass Bowl Basin

    Specifications Bathroom Cabinet / Bathroom furniture/bathroom vanity Material:high-grade mdf board, ceramic basin, silver mirror, knob, soft Bathroom Cabinet / Bathroom furniture/bathroom vanityMaterial:high-grade mdf  board, ceramic basin, silver mirror, knob, soft-hinge, soft-closing drawer slider., anti-crack All color are available, we can also produce according to your designated styles so long as the quantity is substantial . we can assure you of the high quality as well as punctuate shipment. Finishing: Fine polished Size: According to clients' requirements Style: Welcome customers' designs Processing: Hand carved Inner packing: Plastic film and foam. Outer packing: Export packing /Wooden crate Delivery Time: 20-30days since your confirming ordering. Origin: China Productivity: 10 container / month Unit Price/Payment: ByT/T,L/C at sight Transportation: By sea/air Min. Order

  • Hot Selling Extremely Designs White Glass Bathroom Cabinet

    Hot Selling Extremely Designs white glass bathroom cabinet Product Description      1.Model  FM-PV1201  Hot Selling Extremely Designs white glass bathroom cabinet            2.Size glass bathroom cabinet various       3.Bathroom     Cabinet   A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM glass bathroom cabine Available                        

  • China Cheap Bathroom Furniture Bathroom Glass Cabinet

      China cheap bathroom furniture bathroom glass cabinet    Product Description      1.Model  FM-SW1215  China cheap bathroom furniture bathroom glass cabinet                      2.Size   bathroom glass cabinet various       3.Bathroom     Cabinet   A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM   bathroom glass cabinet Available             

  • Hot Sell European MDF Glass Cabinet For Bathroom

    hot sell European MDF glass cabinet for bathroom   Product Description      1.Model  MF-1522 hot sell European MDF glass cabinet for bathroom                      2.Size  various glass cabinet for bathroom            3.Bathroom     Cabinet   A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM  Available  glass cabinet for bathroom             

  • Single Basin Used Bathroom Vanity Cabinet With Glass Top

    Single Basin used bathroom vanity cabinet With Glass Top     Product Description      1.Model  FM-1308  2.Size  various  3.Bathroom     Cabinet   A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM  Available  5.Advantage  1. practical, modern & stylish  2.waterproof, moisture-proof  3. Low flammability, splitting, rotting nor warping  4. easy to clea

  • High Quality Glass Wash Basin, Melamine Bathroom Cabinet, Mirrored Cabinets

    High quality glass wash basin, melamine bathroom cabinet,mirrored cabinets   Product Description      1.Model  FM-1412  2.Size  various  3.Bathroom     Cabinet   A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM  Available  5.Advantage  1. practical, modern & stylish  2.waterproof, moisture-proof  3. Low flammability, splitting, rotting nor warping  4.

  • Cabinet With Glass Sink Hangzhou New Cabinet With Glass Sink

    Specifications 1.cabinet with glass sink Hangzhou New cabinet with glass sink 2.Small MOQ 3.FSC,ISO9001         cabinet with glass sink Hangzhou New cabinet with glass sink       1.Model FM-Apr 10 series   cabinet with glass sink  2.Size   cabinet with glass sink various  3.cabinet with glass sink  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common pai

  • 2014 New Glass Sliding Door Bathroom Cabinet

          2014 New glass sliding door bathroom cabinet      1.Model  Glass sliding door bathroom cabinet FM-other CC  2.Size  Various  3.Description    A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if         clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if        clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made        in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM   Available  5.Advantage  1. Practical, modern & stylish  2. Waterproof, moisture-proof  3. Low flammability, splitting, rotting nor warping

  • 2014 Frosted Glass Bathroom Door Cabinet

         2014 frosted glass bathroom door cabinet          1.Model  FM-Other CC  2.Size  Frosted glass bathroom door cabinet various  3.Description  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if         clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if        clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made        in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM  Available  5.Advantage  1. Practical, modern & stylish  2. Waterproof, moisture-proof  3. Low flammability, splitting, rotting nor warping  4. 

  • 2013 Latest Glass Cabinet Handles High Gloss Glass Cabinet Handles

    Specifications 2013 Latest glass cabinet handles High Gloss glass cabinet handles     Latest glass cabinet handles High Gloss glass cabinet handles     1.Model glass cabinet handles FM-Other CC  2.Size  glass cabinet handles various  3.glass cabinet handles  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, V

  • 2014 Glossy Glass Sliding Door Bathroom Cabinet

    Specifications 2014 Glossy glass sliding door bathroom cabinet 1.FSC 2.High Gloss Paint       2014 Glossy glass sliding door bathroom cabinet modern glass sliding door bathroom cabinet     1.Model  glass sliding door bathroom cabinet FM-Other CC  2.Size  glass sliding door bathroom cabinet various  3.glass sliding door bathroom cabinet  A. Material:15mm mdf.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painti

  • New MDF Bathroom Furniture Glass Basin Glass Bathroom Cabinet

    glass bathroom cabinet European high quality MDF bathroom furniture glass basin   We supply Bathroom Vanity, Bathroom Cabinet, Bathroom Furniture, Wood veneer bathroom vanity, wooden bathroom vanity, solid wood bathroom cabinet, MDF with wood veneer bathroom cabinet, melamine bathroom cabinet with high quality and best price.   1. Cabinet Item No. FM-CC series2. Bathroom vanity/cabinet Size: any sizes available 3. Bathroom cabinet Material: MDF ceramic basin/ Glass basin4. Finish: free paint/gloss paint (Any colors can be choosed)5. Faucet: Optional6. Payment: T/T with 30%deposit and the balance paid before shipment7. Delivery time: 30 days after deposit for one 40'HQ8. Sample available For more, please contact me at any time. ....

  • High Gloss Glass Mirrored Vanity Set New Arrival Glass Mirrored Vanity Set

    Specifications High Gloss glass mirrored vanity set New Arrival 1.modern glass mirrored vanity set 2.Small MOQ glass mirrored vanity set     High Gloss glass mirrored vanity set New Arrival       1.Model  glass mirrored vanity set FM-SW5602 CC  2.Size  glass mirrored vanity set various  3.glass mirrored vanity set  A. Material: 15mm E1 MDF  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin  C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss o

  • 2014 Latest Floor Standing Glass Bathroom Cabinet

    Specifications 2014 Latest floor standing glass bathroom cabinet 1.bathroom cabinets 2.Small MOQ       2014 Latest floor standing glass bathroom cabinet      1. floor standing glass bathroom cabinet Model FM-other CC  2.floor standing glass bathroom cabinet Size 500/600/700/750/800/900/1000/1200/1500 mm various  3.floor standing glass bathroom cabinet  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blu

  • High Gloss Glass Knobs For Kitchen Cabinets New Arrival Glass Knobs For Kitchen Cabinets

    Specifications High Gloss glass knobs for kitchen cabinets New Arrival 1.modern glass knobs for kitchen cabinets 2.Small MOQ     High Gloss glass knobs for kitchen cabinets New Arrival       1.Model  glass knobs for kitchen cabinets FM-SW5602 CC  2.Size  glass knobs for kitchen cabinets various  3.glass knobs for kitchen cabinets  A. Material: 15mm E1 MDF  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin  C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for

  • High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets Glass Handles New Arrival Kitchen Cabinets Glass Handles

    Specifications High Gloss kitchen cabinets glass handles New Arrival 1.modern kitchen cabinets glass handles     High Gloss kitchen cabinets glass handles New Arrival       1.Model  kitchen cabinets glass handles FM-SW5602 CC  2.Size  kitchen cabinets glass handles various  3.kitchen cabinets glass handles  A. Material: 15mm E1 MDF  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin  C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt,

  • Wall Hung Glass Kitchen Cabinet Handles Good Quality Glass Kitchen Cabinet Handles

    Specifications Wall Hung glass kitchen cabinet handles Good Quality glass kitchen cabinet handles      Wall Hung glass kitchen cabinet handles Good Quality glass kitchen cabinet handles       1.Model  glass kitchen cabinet handles FM-Other CC  2.Size  glass kitchen cabinet handles various  3.glass kitchen cabinet handles  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface tr

  • Glass Fronted Wall Mounted Cabinet

                     Glass fronted wall mounted cabinet      1.Model  Glass fronted wall mounted cabinet  2.Size  Various  3.Description   A. Material: 15mm MDF thickness.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 5mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if         clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if        clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made        in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien, Veneering.  4.OEM  Available  5.Advantage  1.  Practical, modern & stylish  2. Waterproof, moisture-proof  3. Low flammability, splitting, rotting nor warping  4. Easy to clean  5. Noiseless & d

  • 2014 New Painting Door Surface With Tempered Glass Cabinet

    Specifications Moq:20 pcs,factory directly door surface with tempered glass cabinet       2014 new painting door surface with tempered glass cabinet   1.Model    2014 new painting door surface with tempered glass cabinet  2.Size door surface with tempered glass cabinet  various  3.Bathroom     Cabinet   A. bathroom cabinet Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. bathroom cabinet Basin:Resin Basin C. bathroom cabinet Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. bathroom cabinet Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. bathroom cabinet Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. bathroom cabinet Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made

  • Modern Bathroom Glass Cabinet Modern Modern Bathroom Glass Cabinet

    Specifications modern bathroom glass cabinet Modern modern bathroom glass cabinet 1.Small MOQ 2.ISO9001&FSC      modern bathroom glass cabinet Modern modern bathroom glass cabinet     1.Model  FM-Dec 19 series modern bathroom glass cabinet  2.Size  various  modern bathroom glass cabinet  3. modern bathroom glass cabinet  A. Material: 15mm PVC board door panel, others 12mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common pai

  • 2014 Hangzhou Aluminium Glass Cabinet

    Specifications 2014 Hangzhou aluminium glass cabinet 1.FSC bathroom cabinet 2.Small MOQ       2014 Hangzhou aluminium glass cabinet               1.Model FM-Dec 7 series   aluminium glass cabinet  2.Size   aluminium glass cabinet various  3.aluminium glass cabinet  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien,

  • French Style Frameless Glass Cabinet Doors

    Specifications frameless glass cabinet doors 1.china direct supplier 2.mdf/mfc product 3.modular 4.new model  frameless glass cabinet doors With 10 years experiences and as a global leader on bathroom  projects  in Australia,Europe,American, South African.    European standard vanity bathroom furniture production line ,specialized in customized with high quality & competitive price  cabinet,bathroom vanity .   Located in the centre of Hangzhou-convenient transportation save time and cost.   NO. Melamine lacquer Wood veneer Solid wood PVC BASE MATERIAL MDF,MFC,Plywood MDF,MFC,Plywood MDF,MFC,Plywood Plywood+Melamine MDF+Melamine SURFACE  TREATMENT Melamine PU,PE                    (Matt/ High gloss) Natural wood veneer,  Artificial wood veneer  with NC/PU painting Oak / Cherry /  Walnut /

  • Wall Hung Mdf Glass Cabinet Door Good Quality Mdf Glass Cabinet Door

    Specifications Wall Hung mdf glass cabinet door Good Quality mdf glass cabinet door      Wall Hung mdf glass cabinet door Good Quality mdf glass cabinet door       1.Model  mdf glass cabinet door FM-Other CC  2.Size  mdf glass cabinet door various  3.mdf glass cabinet door  A. Material: 18mm MDF Melamine board door panel, others 15mm.  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or

  • 2013 Hangzhou New Design Simple Glass Cabinet Handle

    Specifications 2013 Hangzhou New Design Simple glass cabinet handle 1.MDF Bathroom Cabinet 2.Small MOQ 3.ISO9001      2013 Hangzhou New Design Simple glass cabinet handle      1.Model    FM-MDF SERIES  glass cabinet handle  2.Size  Various glass cabinet handle  3.glass cabinet handle  A. Material: 15mm  board door panel, others 12mm.  B. Basin: B+ Grade Ceramic Basin C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Matt, melamien,

  • 2013 Modern Glass Bathroom Cabinet Promotion Sale Glass Bathroom Cabinet

    Specifications 2013 Modern glass bathroom cabinet Promotion Sale glass bathroom cabinet 1.modern glass bathroom cabinet     2013 Modern glass bathroom cabinet Promotion Sale glass bathroom cabinet       1.Model glass bathroom cabinet FM-SW5602 CC  2.Size  glass bathroom cabinet various  3.glass bathroom cabinet  A. Material: 15mm E1 MDF  B. Basin: Resin Basin / B+ Grade Ceramic Basin  C. Mirror: 4mm silver mirror  D. Handle: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if       clients no special requirement.  E. Leg: aluminum or stainless steel according to cabinet picture if      clients no special requirement.  F. Hinge: common brand hinges with soft closing, DTC(the best of made      in China) and Blum optional.  G: Surface treatment: common painting for high gloss or Ma

  • 2013 Corner Glass Bathroom Vanity Indoor Furniture

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6012. Size: 600*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Bathroom Vanity Glass Cabinet Indoor Furniture

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6004. Size: 600*580mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Bathroom Vanity/glass Cabinet Outdoor Glass Furniture

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,outdoor glass furniture,clear vanity Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity, outdoor glass furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6002. Size: 1200*560mm3). Mirror: 1000*500mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Bathroom Vanity Glass Cabinet With Stainless Steel Bracket Outdoor Glass Vanity

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,outdoor glass vanity Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity, outdoor glass vanity   Specifications. Model: FM-GB6001. Size: 1000*560mm3). Mirror: 800*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass Wood Bathroom Vanity Glass Cabinet

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB805. Size: 1000*560mm3). Mirror: 800*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • 2013 Glass And Wood Bathroom Vanity Glass Vanity

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB804. Size: 800*560mm3). Mirror: 800*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ....

  • Wood Shelf Glass Bathroom Vanity Stainless Steel Bracket Glass Vanity

    Specifications Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel bracket,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture Glass bathroom vanity glass cabinet,solid wood legs,stainless steel sheves,bathroom cabinet,glass vanity,glass indoor furniture   Specifications. Model: FM-GB800. Size: 1000*560mm3). Mirror: 900*600mm Features1). Material: Glass and stainless steel 2). Installation type: Wall Mounted3). Mirror: 5mm Silver Mirror, Single4). Basin: Glass, Single5). stainless steel bracket and glass shelves6). Note: Pop-up drainer & P trap not included. Payment & Shipping Terms1). Payment: 30% T/T prepaid, the rest 70% T/T before shipping.2). Package: Standard Export Packing3). Delivery time: 20-30 days after deposit4). MOQ: 5 sets5). Warranty: 1 year ...

Back Home